iPhone Explorer 0.963
You can find below details on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 from your computermyPod Apps, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on myPod Apps, LLC. Click on http://www.iphone-explorer.com/
to get more info about iPhone Explorer 0.963 on myPod Apps, LLC's website. iPhone Explorer 0.963 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer directory, subject to the user's decision. iPhone Explorer 0.963's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named iPhone Explorer.exe and its approximative size is 491.50 KB (503296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iPhone Explorer 0.963. They take an average of 1.16 MB (1212698
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Explorer.exe (491.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.78 KB)
This info is about iPhone Explorer 0.963 version 0.963
iPhone Explorer 0.963 is a program marketed by the software company myPod Apps, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iPhone Explorer 0.963 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Explorer 0.963". The iPhone Explorer 0.963 app will be found very quickly. After you click iPhone Explorer 0.963 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iPhone Explorer 0.963, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPhone Explorer 0.963:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iphone-explorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Explorer 0.963, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Explorer 0.963 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPhone Explorer 0.963 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 by myPod Apps, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Explorer 0.963 by myPod Apps, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer 0.963 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 02:11:08.417