iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Further information on Reincubate Ltd can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for iPhone Backup Extractor is "C:\Program Files\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor\Uninstall.exe". iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe is the iPhone Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.50 MB (1576680 bytes) on disk.
iPhone Backup Extractor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2001343
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (1.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (414.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of iPhone Backup Extractor. Click on the links below for other iPhone Backup Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by Reincubate Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iPhone Backup Extractor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it exists on your system the iPhone Backup Extractor app will be found very quickly. After you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:23:32.217