iPhone 6 Data Recovery
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iPhone 6 Data Recovery from your PCTenorsharey, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Tenorsharey, Inc.. More information about iPhone 6 Data Recovery can be found at http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com
. iPhone 6 Data Recovery is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPhone 6 Data Recovery directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\iPhone 6 Data Recovery\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPhone 6 Data Recovery . The program's main executable file has a size of 3.34 MB (3506104 bytes) on disk and is called iPhone Data Recovery.exe.
iPhone 6 Data Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.40 MB (4610688
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Data Recovery.exe (3.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.70 KB)
- 7z.exe (939.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of iPhone 6 Data Recovery .
iPhone 6 Data Recovery is a program marketed by the software company Tenorsharey, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase iPhone 6 Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iPhone 6 Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iPhone 6 Data Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone 6 Data Recovery ". If it exists on your system the iPhone 6 Data Recovery application will be found automatically. When you click iPhone 6 Data Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iPhone 6 Data Recovery , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPhone 6 Data Recovery :
- The publisher is: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPhone 6 Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPhone 6 Data Recovery .
8. After uninstalling iPhone 6 Data Recovery , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone 6 Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone 6 Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPhone 6 Data Recovery by Tenorsharey, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone 6 Data Recovery by Tenorsharey, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone 6 Data Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:05:33.880