iPhone 3GS Data Recovery
This page contains detailed information on how to remove iPhone 3GS Data Recovery for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iPhone 3GS Data Recovery from your computerTenorshare, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Tenorshare, Inc.. You can see more info on iPhone 3GS Data Recovery at http://www.tenorshare.com
. iPhone 3GS Data Recovery is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\iPhone 3GS Data Recovery directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for iPhone 3GS Data Recovery is C:\Program Files\iPhone 3GS Data Recovery\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named iPhone Data Recovery.exe and it has a size of 2.48 MB (2595840 bytes).
iPhone 3GS Data Recovery is comprised of the following executables which take 4.67 MB (4892115
bytes) on disk:
- iPhone Data Recovery.exe (2.48 MB)
- Reboot Device.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (137.85 KB)
- itunnel_mux.exe (288.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of iPhone 3GS Data Recovery .
iPhone 3GS Data Recovery is an application offered by Tenorshare, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove iPhone 3GS Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iPhone 3GS Data Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iPhone 3GS Data Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone 3GS Data Recovery ". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone 3GS Data Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click iPhone 3GS Data Recovery in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iPhone 3GS Data Recovery , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPhone 3GS Data Recovery :
- The software company is: http://www.tenorshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPhone 3GS Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iPhone 3GS Data Recovery .
8. After removing iPhone 3GS Data Recovery , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iPhone 3GS Data Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone 3GS Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone 3GS Data Recovery by Tenorshare, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iPhone 3GS Data Recovery by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone 3GS Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 15:47:12.317