This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iNTERNET Turbo for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iNTERNET Turbo from your systemClasys Ltd.
. You can read more on Clasys Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program iNTERNET Turbo can be seen at http://www.internet-turbo.com/
. iNTERNET Turbo is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for iNTERNET Turbo is C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk and is called iNTERNETTurbo.exe.
iNTERNET Turbo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 633.63 KB (648837
bytes) on disk.
- iNTERNETTurbo.exe (382.50 KB)
- ITTray.exe (173.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.13 KB)
This info is about iNTERNET Turbo version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other iNTERNET Turbo releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall iNTERNET Turbo.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iNTERNET Turbo:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iNTERNET Turbo
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\animated_gif.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\app.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\iNTERNETTurbo.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iNTERNET Turbo
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iNTERNET Turbo
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iNTERNET Turbo\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iNTERNET Turbo\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iNTERNET Turbo\UninstallString
iNTERNET Turbo is a program released by the software company Clasys Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase iNTERNET Turbo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iNTERNET Turbo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iNTERNET Turbo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iNTERNET Turbo". The iNTERNET Turbo program will be found automatically. After you click iNTERNET Turbo in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iNTERNET Turbo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iNTERNET Turbo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internet-turbo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iNTERNET Turbo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iNTERNET Turbo.
8. After removing iNTERNET Turbo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iNTERNET Turbo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iNTERNET Turbo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iNTERNET Turbo by Clasys Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that iNTERNET Turbo by Clasys Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iNTERNET Turbo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-21 22:01:37.317