iMazing 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iMazing 184.108.40.206 from your PCDigiDNA
. You can find out more on DigiDNA or check for application updates here
. More details about the program iMazing 220.127.116.11 can be seen at https://imazing.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iMazing 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. iMazing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.33 MB (1398160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in iMazing 22.214.171.124. They occupy 2.83 MB (2963675
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iMazing 188.8.131.52.
iMazing 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company DigiDNA. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove iMazing 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iMazing 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMazing 126.96.36.199". The iMazing 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. After you select iMazing 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iMazing 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iMazing 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: https://imazing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iMazing 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing iMazing 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iMazing 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iMazing 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iMazing 220.127.116.11 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that iMazing 18.104.22.168 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMazing 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:35:34.150