iMazing 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11 from your computerDigiDNA
. More information about DigiDNA can be seen here
. Please open http://www.digidna.net
if you want to read more on iMazing 18.104.22.168 on DigiDNA's page. iMazing 22.214.171.124 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing folder, subject to the user's option. iMazing 126.96.36.199's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named iMazing.exe and it has a size of 1.42 MB (1487416 bytes).
iMazing 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.49 MB (2614873
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iMazing 220.127.116.11.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove iMazing 18.104.22.168.Folders left behind when you uninstall iMazing 22.214.171.124:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iMazing 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iMazing
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\archive.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\DDNAInterop.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\DDNAToolKit.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iMazing_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
iMazing 188.8.131.52 is an application released by DigiDNA. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase iMazing 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iMazing 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iMazing 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "iMazing 22.214.171.124". The iMazing 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iMazing 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iMazing 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iMazing 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iMazing 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMazing 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMazing 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iMazing 184.108.40.206 by DigiDNA from your PC, nor are we saying that iMazing 220.127.116.11 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMazing 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:20:58.100