iMacros V6.00 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall iMacros V6.00 from your PCiOpus Software GmbH
. You can find out more on iOpus Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. Further information about iMacros V6.00 can be found at http://www.iOpus.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacros directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove iMacros V6.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacros\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named imacros.exe and it has a size of 823.37 KB (843128 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iMacros V6.00. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1824777
bytes) on disk.
- imacros.exe (823.37 KB)
- imgr.exe (283.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.00
of iMacros V6.00.
iMacros V6.00 is a program marketed by iOpus Software GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove iMacros V6.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iMacros V6.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iMacros V6.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMacros V6.00". If it is installed on your PC the iMacros V6.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iMacros V6.00 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iMacros V6.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iMacros V6.00:
- The software company is: http://www.iOpus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacros\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iMacros V6.00.
8. After uninstalling iMacros V6.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iMacros V6.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iMacros V6.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iMacros V6.00 by iOpus Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that iMacros V6.00 by iOpus Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMacros V6.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 00:44:00.530