iKnowMed EMR - NYOH
This info is about iKnowMed EMR - NYOH for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iKnowMed EMR - NYOH from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. iKnowMed EMR - NYOH is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's choice. iKnowMed EMR - NYOH's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside iKnowMed EMR - NYOH. They take about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of iKnowMed EMR - NYOH.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by iKnowMed EMR - NYOH's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iKnowMed Applications\iKnowMed EMR - NYOH.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\mycloud-364f2fc5@@DDC_XA_6_5.iKnowMed EMR - NYOH
iKnowMed EMR - NYOH is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall iKnowMed EMR - NYOH is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iKnowMed EMR - NYOH using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iKnowMed EMR - NYOH or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iKnowMed EMR - NYOH". The iKnowMed EMR - NYOH app will be found very quickly. When you select iKnowMed EMR - NYOH in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iKnowMed EMR - NYOH, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iKnowMed EMR - NYOH.
8. After uninstalling iKnowMed EMR - NYOH, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iKnowMed EMR - NYOH that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iKnowMed EMR - NYOH with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iKnowMed EMR - NYOH by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that iKnowMed EMR - NYOH by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iKnowMed EMR - NYOH supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 05:13:48.033