iKara ver.0.69.0.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iKara ver.0.69.0.2 from your computernebosuke
. Additional info about nebosuke can be seen here
. You can read more about related to iKara ver.0.69.0.2 at http://nebo.seesaa.net/
. iKara ver.0.69.0.2 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iTunes Plug-ins directory, depending on the user's decision. iKara ver.0.69.0.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iTunes Plug-ins\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1181979 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of iKara ver.0.69.0.2. They occupy about 1.13 MB (1181979
bytes) on disk.
This page is about iKara ver.0.69.0.2 version 0.69.0.2
iKara ver.0.69.0.2 is a program by the software company nebosuke. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall iKara ver.0.69.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iKara ver.0.69.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iKara ver.0.69.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iKara ver.0.69.0.2". If it exists on your system the iKara ver.0.69.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iKara ver.0.69.0.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iKara ver.0.69.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iKara ver.0.69.0.2:
- The software company is: http://nebo.seesaa.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iTunes Plug-ins\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iKara ver.0.69.0.2.
8. After uninstalling iKara ver.0.69.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iKara ver.0.69.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iKara ver.0.69.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iKara ver.0.69.0.2 by nebosuke from your PC, nor are we saying that iKara ver.0.69.0.2 by nebosuke is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iKara ver.0.69.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 21:11:43.277