This info is about iGrafx Origins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iGrafx Origins from your PCiGrafx
. You can read more on iGrafx or check for application updates here
. Click on www.igrafx.com
to get more details about iGrafx Origins on iGrafx's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iGrafx directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 8.40 MB (8805840 bytes) on disk and is labeled flow.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside iGrafx Origins. They occupy about 8.91 MB (9346928
bytes) on disk.
- flow.exe (8.40 MB)
- Gsw32.exe (386.45 KB)
- igxMTB.exe (141.95 KB)
This data is about iGrafx Origins version 16.4.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other iGrafx Origins releases:
...click to view all...
iGrafx Origins is a program released by the software company iGrafx. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase iGrafx Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iGrafx Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iGrafx Origins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGrafx Origins". If it is installed on your PC the iGrafx Origins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iGrafx Origins in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iGrafx Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iGrafx Origins.
8. After removing iGrafx Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iGrafx Origins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iGrafx Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iGrafx Origins by iGrafx from your PC, nor are we saying that iGrafx Origins by iGrafx is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iGrafx Origins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:13:31.900