iGolf Sync App
iGolf Sync App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iGolf Sync App from your PCL1 Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on L1 Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about iGolf Sync App can be seen at http://www.igolf.com/
. iGolf Sync App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing iGolf Sync App is C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. iGolfSyncApp.exe is the iGolf Sync App's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.25 MB (1307000 bytes) on disk.
iGolf Sync App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.37 MB (2488560
bytes) on disk:
- iGolfSyncApp.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to iGolf Sync App version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other iGolf Sync App versions:
...click to view all...
iGolf Sync App is a program marketed by L1 Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall iGolf Sync App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iGolf Sync App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iGolf Sync App or simply activate the Search field and type in "iGolf Sync App". If it exists on your system the iGolf Sync App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iGolf Sync App in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iGolf Sync App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGolf Sync App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.igolf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iGolf Sync App.
8. After uninstalling iGolf Sync App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iGolf Sync App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iGolf Sync App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGolf Sync App by L1 Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iGolf Sync App by L1 Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iGolf Sync App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:06:17.067