iGadget 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iGadget 188.8.131.52 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about iGadget 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iGadget 220.127.116.11 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for iGadget 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2847336 bytes) on disk and is titled iGadget.exe.
The executable files below are part of iGadget 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3606433
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.72 MB)
- iGadget.vshost.exe (21.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iGadget 188.8.131.52.
iGadget 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove iGadget 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iGadget 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iGadget 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iGadget 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the iGadget 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iGadget 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iGadget 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGadget 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iGadget 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iGadget 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iGadget 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iGadget 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iGadget 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:35:29.570