iFonebox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iFonebox from your systemAuntec
. You can find out more on Auntec or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ifonebox.com
if you want to read more on iFonebox on Auntec's website. iFonebox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing iFonebox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. iFonebox.exe is the iFonebox's main executable file and it occupies around 721.11 KB (738416 bytes) on disk.
iFonebox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 973.15 KB (996508
bytes) on disk.
- iFonebox.exe (721.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (252.04 KB)
The current page applies to iFonebox version 220.127.116.11
iFonebox is a program offered by Auntec. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase iFonebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iFonebox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iFonebox or simply activate the Search field and type in "iFonebox". If it exists on your system the iFonebox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iFonebox in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iFonebox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iFonebox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ifonebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iFonebox.
8. After uninstalling iFonebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iFonebox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iFonebox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iFonebox by Auntec from your computer, nor are we saying that iFonebox by Auntec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iFonebox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-05 16:20:07.710