iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199 from your PCMacroplant LLC
. More information on Macroplant LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on iExplorer 188.8.131.52 at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. Usually the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer folder, depending on the user's option during install. iExplorer 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called iExplorer.exe and it has a size of 7.10 MB (7439872 bytes).
iExplorer 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.86 MB (8239880
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.26 KB)
The current web page applies to iExplorer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is an application by Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iExplorer 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iExplorer 22.214.171.124". The iExplorer 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iExplorer 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iExplorer 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iExplorer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iExplorer 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iExplorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:03:39.777