This info is about iExplorer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your computerMacroplant LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Macroplant LLC. Click on http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
to get more details about iExplorer 18.104.22.168 on Macroplant LLC's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe. iExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.90 MB (11424256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in iExplorer 126.96.36.199. They take 11.66 MB (12224008
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (10.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.01 KB)
This info is about iExplorer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iExplorer 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iExplorer 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iExplorer 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iExplorer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iExplorer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 16:02:15.370