This info is about iExplorer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your computerMacroplant LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Macroplant LLC. More details about the software iExplorer 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. Usually the iExplorer 22.214.171.124 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. iExplorer 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 10.86 MB (11386368 bytes) and its name is iExplorer.exe.
iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which take 11.62 MB (12186120
bytes) on disk:
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (10.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of iExplorer 18.104.22.168.
If you're planning to uninstall iExplorer 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\SQLite3.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\iExplorer.exe
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is a program by Macroplant LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "iExplorer 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the iExplorer 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iExplorer 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iExplorer 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iExplorer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that iExplorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:43:10.380