iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your computerMacroplant LLC
. Additional info about Macroplant LLC can be found here
. More info about the program iExplorer 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. Usually the iExplorer 22.214.171.124 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. iExplorer.exe is the iExplorer 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.60 MB (5872640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside iExplorer 184.108.40.206. They take about 6.36 MB (6670408
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (5.60 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (767.07 KB)
This web page is about iExplorer 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iExplorer 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 220.127.116.11". The iExplorer 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you select iExplorer 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iExplorer 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing iExplorer 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iExplorer 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iExplorer 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iExplorer 188.8.131.52 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:28:58.760