You can find below details on how to remove iDevice Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your PCMarx Software
. Go over here
for more details on Marx Software. Please follow http://www.software4u.de
if you want to read more on iDevice Manager on Marx Software's page. iDevice Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. iDevice Manager's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe". Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.24 MB (2348496 bytes) on disk.
iDevice Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3243664
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (2.24 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (135.95 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (47.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.23 KB)
This data is about iDevice Manager version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other iDevice Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove iDevice Manager:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager\CurrentData.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager\UserSettings.xml
iDevice Manager is an application released by the software company Marx Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iDevice Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDevice Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". If it exists on your system the iDevice Manager program will be found automatically. After you select iDevice Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, we are not saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:56:31.837