This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iDFS 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iDFS 184.108.40.206 from your PCTelecom Logic
. More info about Telecom Logic can be seen here
. You can get more details related to iDFS 220.127.116.11 at http://www.cdmatool.com/
. iDFS 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\iDFS directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove iDFS 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\iDFS\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. iDFS.exe is the iDFS 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it occupies about 1.20 MB (1256960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iDFS 188.8.131.52. They take about 1.89 MB (1977630
bytes) on disk.
- iDFS.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.78 KB)
The current page applies to iDFS 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
iDFS 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company Telecom Logic. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall iDFS 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iDFS 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDFS 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDFS 184.108.40.206". The iDFS 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select iDFS 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iDFS 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDFS 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdmatool.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\iDFS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDFS 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing iDFS 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iDFS 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDFS 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDFS 22.214.171.124 by Telecom Logic from your PC, we are not saying that iDFS 126.96.36.199 by Telecom Logic is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDFS 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130