iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iCopyExpert 3.1.2 from your PCiCopyExpert.com
. You can read more on iCopyExpert.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about iCopyExpert 3.1.2 can be found at http://www.iCopyExpert.com
. Usually the iCopyExpert 3.1.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2. iPodCopy.exe is the iCopyExpert 3.1.2's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.23 MB (1286144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iCopyExpert 3.1.2. They take about 1.89 MB (1977625
bytes) on disk.
- iPodCopy.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2
of iCopyExpert 3.1.2.
iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is a program by the software company iCopyExpert.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iCopyExpert 3.1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iCopyExpert 3.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "iCopyExpert 3.1.2". The iCopyExpert 3.1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iCopyExpert 3.1.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iCopyExpert 3.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCopyExpert 3.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iCopyExpert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2.
8. After removing iCopyExpert 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCopyExpert 3.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCopyExpert 3.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 by iCopyExpert.com from your computer, nor are we saying that iCopyExpert 3.1.2 by iCopyExpert.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 14:33:38.480