iCodeRepository v2.16 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iCodeRepository v2.16 from your PCiCodeTools, Inc.
. Further information on iCodeTools, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application iCodeRepository v2.16 can be found at http://www.iCodeRepository.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\iCodeRepository folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iCodeRepository v2.16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\iCodeRepository\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. iCodeRepository.exe is the iCodeRepository v2.16's primary executable file and it takes circa 300.50 KB (307712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with iCodeRepository v2.16. They take about 370.97 KB (379874
bytes) on disk.
- iCodeRepository.exe (300.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
The current web page applies to iCodeRepository v2.16 version 2.16
iCodeRepository v2.16 is a program offered by the software company iCodeTools, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase iCodeRepository v2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iCodeRepository v2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iCodeRepository v2.16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCodeRepository v2.16". The iCodeRepository v2.16 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iCodeRepository v2.16 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iCodeRepository v2.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCodeRepository v2.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iCodeRepository.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iCodeRepository\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iCodeRepository v2.16.
8. After uninstalling iCodeRepository v2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iCodeRepository v2.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iCodeRepository v2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iCodeRepository v2.16 by iCodeTools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCodeRepository v2.16 by iCodeTools, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCodeRepository v2.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:00:44.610