This web page is about iCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall iCloud from your PCApple Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Apple Inc.. You can see more info related to iCloud at http://www.apple.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 141.85 KB (145256 bytes) on disk and is titled iCloud.exe.
The executables below are part of iCloud. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3054704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppleOutlookDAVConfig.exe (2.55 MB)
- ApplePhotoStreams.exe (57.85 KB)
- ApplePhotoStreamsDownloader.exe (57.85 KB)
- BookmarkDAV_client.exe (57.85 KB)
- iCloud.exe (141.85 KB)
- iCloudServices.exe (57.85 KB)
The current web page applies to iCloud version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iCloud:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall iCloud.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\AOSKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ar.lproj\APLZODLocalized.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\ca.lproj\APLZODLocalized.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.resources\cs.lproj\APLZODLocalized.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
iCloud is a program by the software company Apple Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase iCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCloud". If it is installed on your PC the iCloud app will be found automatically. After you click iCloud in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCloud.
8. After removing iCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCloud by Apple Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iCloud by Apple Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:47:16.547