iCash 7.6.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iCash 7.6.0 from your systemMax Programming LLC
. You can read more on Max Programming LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about iCash 7.6.0 can be found at http://www.maxprog.com/
. iCash 7.6.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCash directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove iCash 7.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iCash\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. iCash.exe is the iCash 7.6.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 27.42 MB (28747937 bytes) on disk.
iCash 7.6.0 is composed of the following executables which take 28.09 MB (29449305
bytes) on disk:
- iCash.exe (27.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (684.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.0
of iCash 7.6.0.
iCash 7.6.0 is a program by Max Programming LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall iCash 7.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iCash 7.6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCash 7.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCash 7.6.0". The iCash 7.6.0 application will be found automatically. After you select iCash 7.6.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iCash 7.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCash 7.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iCash 7.6.0.
8. After uninstalling iCash 7.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iCash 7.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCash 7.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iCash 7.6.0 by Max Programming LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that iCash 7.6.0 by Max Programming LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCash 7.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 08:19:13.617