iCare Data Recovery Pro
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PCiCareAll Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on iCareAll Inc.. Please open https://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery Pro on iCareAll Inc.'s web page. iCare Data Recovery Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro. The application's main executable file is labeled iCDR.exe and its approximative size is 8.94 MB (9372008 bytes).
iCare Data Recovery Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.86 MB (14528807
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (8.94 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.73 KB)
The current web page applies to iCare Data Recovery Pro version 8.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other iCare Data Recovery Pro versions:
...click to view all...
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a program released by iCareAll Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iCare Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCareAll Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCareAll Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:56:31.093