You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 from your computeriBizCard.biz
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on iBizCard.biz. Detailed information about iBizCard 2.2 can be found at http://www.ibizcard.biz
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iBizCard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iBizCard 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iBizCard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. bizcard.exe is the iBizCard 2.2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.80 MB (1891840 bytes) on disk.
iBizCard 2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.15 MB (12743971
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bizcard.exe (1.80 MB)
- help.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- database.exe (2.59 MB)
- event.exe (2.49 MB)
- manual.exe (2.75 MB)
This page is about iBizCard 2.2 version 2.2
iBizCard 2.2 is an application released by iBizCard.biz. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iBizCard 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "iBizCard 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the iBizCard 2.2 app will be found automatically. When you select iBizCard 2.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iBizCard 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBizCard 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.ibizcard.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iBizCard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iBizCard 2.2.
8. After removing iBizCard 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iBizCard 2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iBizCard 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 by iBizCard.biz from your PC, nor are we saying that iBizCard 2.2 by iBizCard.biz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBizCard 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 10:22:17.030