iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 from your PCVOWSoft, Ltd.
. You can find out more on VOWSoft, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.iCopyBot.com
to get more information about iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 on VOWSoft, Ltd.'s website. Usually the iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 program is found in the C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes folder, depending on the user's option during setup. iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe. iBackupBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.53 MB (4750464 bytes) on disk.
iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.59 MB (4813057
bytes) on disk:
- iBackupBot.exe (4.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.13 KB)
This web page is about iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 version 4.1.6
iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 is a program offered by VOWSoft, Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6". The iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.iCopyBot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6.
8. After removing iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iBackupBot for iTunes 4.1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:58:40.130