iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5
This web page is about iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 from your PCVOWSoft, Ltd.
. You can find out more on VOWSoft, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.iCopyBot.com
to get more information about iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 on VOWSoft, Ltd.'s website. iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. iBackupBot.exe is the iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.03 MB (2124416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5. They take 2.09 MB (2187007
bytes) on disk.
- iBackupBot.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.5
of iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5.
If planning to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5:
- C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\iBackupBot.exe
- C:\Program Files\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\iBackupBot.url
iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 is a program offered by VOWSoft, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5". If it exists on your system the iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iCopyBot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5.
8. After removing iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 by VOWSoft, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 by VOWSoft, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iBackupBot for iTunes 3.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:12:25.967