iBackup Viewer 2.33.00
This page contains thorough information on how to remove iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 from your computeriMacTools
. Open here
where you can read more on iMacTools. You can see more info on iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 at http://www.imactools.com/
. Usually the iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove iBackup Viewer 2.33.00. iBackup Viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.28 MB (5535744 bytes) on disk.
iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.92 MB (8309961
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 version 2.33.00
iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 is an application released by iMacTools. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iBackup Viewer 2.33.00". If it is installed on your PC the iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iBackup Viewer 2.33.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBackup Viewer 2.33.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iBackup Viewer 2.33.00.
8. After uninstalling iBackup Viewer 2.33.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 by iMacTools from your computer, we are not saying that iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 by iMacTools is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.33.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:07:41.430