i-Pro (ver 18.104.22.168)
i-Pro (ver 22.214.171.124) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall i-Pro (ver 126.96.36.199) from your systemISCommunications Co., Ltd.
. More information on ISCommunications Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iscom.co.kr
to get more data about i-Pro (ver 188.8.131.52) on ISCommunications Co., Ltd.'s website. i-Pro (ver 184.108.40.206) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ISCom\i-Pro 4 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\ISCom\i-Pro 4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall i-Pro (ver 220.127.116.11). The application's main executable file has a size of 6.45 MB (6760656 bytes) on disk and is titled i-Pro.exe.
i-Pro (ver 18.104.22.168) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.21 MB (10707983
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (751.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
- i-Pro.exe (6.45 MB)
- ReceiverPrn.exe (901.70 KB)
- StartPrn.exe (901.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to i-Pro (ver 22.214.171.124) version 126.96.36.199
i-Pro (ver 188.8.131.52) is an application offered by ISCommunications Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase i-Pro (ver 184.108.40.206) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase i-Pro (ver 220.127.116.11) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate i-Pro (ver 18.104.22.168) or simply click the Search feature and type in "i-Pro (ver 22.214.171.124)". If it is installed on your PC the i-Pro (ver 126.96.36.199) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select i-Pro (ver 188.8.131.52) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding i-Pro (ver 184.108.40.206), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for i-Pro (ver 220.127.116.11):
- The software company is: http://www.iscom.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ISCom\i-Pro 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall i-Pro (ver 18.104.22.168).
8. After uninstalling i-Pro (ver 22.214.171.124), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of i-Pro (ver 126.96.36.199) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling i-Pro (ver 188.8.131.52) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall i-Pro (ver 184.108.40.206) by ISCommunications Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that i-Pro (ver 220.127.116.11) by ISCommunications Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall i-Pro (ver 18.104.22.168) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 00:38:24.167