This web page contains detailed information on how to remove i-Menu 2.2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall i-Menu 2.2 from your PCAOC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AOC. More details about i-Menu 2.2 can be seen at http://www.aoc.com/
. i-Menu 2.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu directory, subject to the user's option. i-Menu 2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu\unins000.exe. i-Menu.exe is the i-Menu 2.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.30 MB (2408032 bytes) on disk.
i-Menu 2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3163546
bytes) on disk.
- i-Menu.exe (2.30 MB)
- install.exe (58.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to i-Menu 2.2 version 2.2
i-Menu 2.2 is a program marketed by the software company AOC. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove i-Menu 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove i-Menu 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find i-Menu 2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "i-Menu 2.2". If it exists on your system the i-Menu 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select i-Menu 2.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about i-Menu 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for i-Menu 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove i-Menu 2.2.
8. After removing i-Menu 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of i-Menu 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling i-Menu 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove i-Menu 2.2 by AOC from your computer, nor are we saying that i-Menu 2.2 by AOC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove i-Menu 2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:50:40.970