i-Menu 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 from your computerAOC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AOC. You can see more info about i-Menu 1.2 at http://www.aoc.com/
. i-Menu 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\i-Menu folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling i-Menu 1.2 is C:\Program Files\i-Menu\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. i-Menu 1.2's main file takes about 2.23 MB (2333696 bytes) and is named i-Menu.exe.
The executables below are part of i-Menu 1.2. They occupy an average of 2.95 MB (3089210
bytes) on disk.
- i-Menu.exe (2.23 MB)
- install.exe (58.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about i-Menu 1.2 version 1.2
i-Menu 1.2 is a program released by AOC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase i-Menu 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate i-Menu 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "i-Menu 1.2". If it exists on your system the i-Menu 1.2 program will be found automatically. After you click i-Menu 1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about i-Menu 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for i-Menu 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\i-Menu\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall i-Menu 1.2.
8. After removing i-Menu 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of i-Menu 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling i-Menu 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 by AOC from your PC, nor are we saying that i-Menu 1.2 by AOC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:37:57.813