i-Charger is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall i-Charger from your systemmsi, Inc.
. You can read more on msi, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program i-Charger can be seen at http://www.msi.com/
. Usually the i-Charger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\i-Charger directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove i-Charger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\i-Charger\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. i-Charger's primary file takes around 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) and its name is i-Charger.exe.
The following executable files are contained in i-Charger. They occupy 996.76 KB (1020682
bytes) on disk.
- canclapp.exe (27.00 KB)
- i-Charger.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
i-Charger is a program offered by msi, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase i-Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete i-Charger from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate i-Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "i-Charger". The i-Charger app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click i-Charger in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding i-Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for i-Charger:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\i-Charger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove i-Charger.
8. After uninstalling i-Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong i-Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing i-Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall i-Charger by msi, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that i-Charger by msi, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall i-Charger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:37:38.737