You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove hosts for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall hosts from your PCIrismedia
. You can find out more on Irismedia or check for application updates here
. Usually the hosts application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hosts directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling hosts is C:\Program Files (x86)\hosts\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the hosts's main executable file and it takes around 451.72 KB (462558 bytes) on disk.
hosts contains of the executables below. They take 451.72 KB (462558
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (451.72 KB)
This info is about hosts version 18.104.22.168
hosts is a program offered by the software company Irismedia. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove hosts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove hosts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate hosts or simply click the Search field and type in "hosts". If it is installed on your PC the hosts app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click hosts in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding hosts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove hosts.
8. After removing hosts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong hosts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling hosts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall hosts by Irismedia from your PC, nor are we saying that hosts by Irismedia is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall hosts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:54:25.280