herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner from your computerReason Company Software Inc.
. Further information on Reason Company Software Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reason\herdProtect\Scanner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner is C:\Program Files\Reason\herdProtect\Scanner\uninstall.exe. herdProtectScan.exe is the herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.01 MB (1053968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner. They take about 1.42 MB (1492596
bytes) on disk.
- herdProtectScan.exe (1.01 MB)
- herdProtectScanCmd.exe (186.27 KB)
- mpEngineHelper.exe (69.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (172.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner.
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner from your computer.Registry keys:
herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner is an application offered by Reason Company Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner". If it exists on your system the herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner.
8. After uninstalling herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner by Reason Company Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner by Reason Company Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:26.557