gImageReader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall gImageReader from your systemSandro Mani
. You can find out more on Sandro Mani or check for application updates here
. Usually the gImageReader application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gImageReader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for gImageReader is C:\Program Files (x86)\gImageReader\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 109.76 KB (112392 bytes) on disk.
gImageReader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 109.76 KB (112392
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (109.76 KB)
The current page applies to gImageReader version 3.0.1
only. For more gImageReader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
gImageReader is a program released by the software company Sandro Mani. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove gImageReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove gImageReader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate gImageReader or simply click the Search field and type in "gImageReader". If it is installed on your PC the gImageReader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click gImageReader in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding gImageReader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gImageReader.
8. After uninstalling gImageReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong gImageReader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling gImageReader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall gImageReader by Sandro Mani from your PC, we are not saying that gImageReader by Sandro Mani is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall gImageReader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-30 17:57:27.453