gEQ12 1.3.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall gEQ12 1.3.8 from your computerTBProAudio
. Go over here
for more info on TBProAudio. Please open http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
if you want to read more on gEQ12 1.3.8 on TBProAudio's page. Usually the gEQ12 1.3.8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12 folder, depending on the user's option during install. gEQ12 1.3.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12\unins001.exe. unins001.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 800.54 KB (819752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in gEQ12 1.3.8. They occupy 2.03 MB (2132169
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins001.exe (800.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of gEQ12 1.3.8.
gEQ12 1.3.8 is an application offered by TBProAudio. Some users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase gEQ12 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove gEQ12 1.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find gEQ12 1.3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "gEQ12 1.3.8". If it is installed on your PC the gEQ12 1.3.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select gEQ12 1.3.8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding gEQ12 1.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for gEQ12 1.3.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gEQ12 1.3.8.
8. After uninstalling gEQ12 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong gEQ12 1.3.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing gEQ12 1.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall gEQ12 1.3.8 by TBProAudio from your PC, nor are we saying that gEQ12 1.3.8 by TBProAudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall gEQ12 1.3.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:53:45.827