gBurner Virtual Drive
You can find below details on how to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Additional info about Power Software Ltd can be seen here
. gBurner Virtual Drive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. gBurner Virtual Drive's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GCDTRAY.EXE and its approximative size is 682.30 KB (698680 bytes).
The executables below are part of gBurner Virtual Drive. They take an average of 776.06 KB (794683
bytes) on disk.
- GCDTRAY.EXE (682.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8
of gBurner Virtual Drive. For other gBurner Virtual Drive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
gBurner Virtual Drive is a program marketed by Power Software Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove gBurner Virtual Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove gBurner Virtual Drive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate gBurner Virtual Drive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "gBurner Virtual Drive". If it is installed on your PC the gBurner Virtual Drive app will be found automatically. When you click gBurner Virtual Drive in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about gBurner Virtual Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gBurner Virtual Drive.
8. After uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of gBurner Virtual Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove gBurner Virtual Drive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 10:31:00.060