gBurner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall gBurner from your systemPower Software Ltd
. You can read more on Power Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. gBurner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gBurner directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling gBurner is C:\Program Files (x86)\gBurner\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.59 MB (1668784 bytes) on disk and is titled gBurner.exe.
The executable files below are part of gBurner. They occupy about 1.66 MB (1744385
bytes) on disk.
- gBurner.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (73.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of gBurner. Click on the links below for other gBurner versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall gBurner:The files below remain on your disk by gBurner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gBurner\gBurner.exe
- C:\Program Files\gBurner\Keygen.exe
gBurner is an application by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase gBurner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove gBurner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gBurner or simply activate the Search field and type in "gBurner". If it is installed on your PC the gBurner application will be found automatically. After you click gBurner in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about gBurner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall gBurner.
8. After removing gBurner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of gBurner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing gBurner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove gBurner by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that gBurner by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove gBurner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:24:28.593