gBurner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall gBurner from your PCPower Software Ltd
. You can read more on Power Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. gBurner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gBurner folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\gBurner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall gBurner. gBurner.exe is the gBurner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.33 MB (2446872 bytes) on disk.
gBurner contains of the executables below. They take 2.41 MB (2525286
bytes) on disk.
- gBurner.exe (2.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (76.58 KB)
The current page applies to gBurner version 3.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other gBurner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall gBurner.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall gBurner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gBurner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
gBurner is a program by Power Software Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove gBurner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall gBurner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate gBurner or simply activate the Search field and type in "gBurner". If it is installed on your PC the gBurner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click gBurner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding gBurner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove gBurner.
8. After uninstalling gBurner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of gBurner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling gBurner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall gBurner by Power Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that gBurner by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall gBurner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:36:36.473