gBurner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall gBurner from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Further information on Power Software Ltd can be found here
. gBurner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\gBurner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\gBurner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove gBurner. gBurner.exe is the gBurner's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.72 MB (2856760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with gBurner. They occupy about 2.81 MB (2946047
bytes) on disk.
- gBurner.exe (2.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (87.19 KB)
The current page applies to gBurner version 3.7
alone. For more gBurner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall gBurner.Folders found on disk after you uninstall gBurner from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by gBurner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\gBurner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\gBurner\gBurner Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\gBurner\gBurner.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\d:\Program Files\gBurner\gBurner.exe
gBurner is an application by Power Software Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove gBurner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete gBurner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gBurner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "gBurner". The gBurner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select gBurner in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about gBurner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gBurner.
8. After uninstalling gBurner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong gBurner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing gBurner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gBurner by Power Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that gBurner by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove gBurner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:42:17.643