fxCalc version 22.214.171.124
This web page is about fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 from your systemHans Jцrg schmidt
. Check out here
for more details on Hans Jцrg schmidt. Click on http://www.fx-calc.de
to get more information about fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 on Hans Jцrg schmidt's website. fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\fxCalc directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. fx-Calc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in fxCalc version 22.214.171.124. They occupy 2.56 MB (2683557
bytes) on disk.
- fx-Calc.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.66 KB)
This info is about fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Hans Jцrg schmidt. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fxCalc version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding fxCalc version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fxCalc version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall fxCalc version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing fxCalc version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 by Hans Jцrg schmidt from your computer, we are not saying that fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 by Hans Jцrg schmidt is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 03:49:20.460