fxCalc version 188.8.131.52
This page contains detailed information on how to remove fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 from your systemHans Jِrg schmidt
. More data about Hans Jِrg schmidt can be found here
. More info about the application fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.fx-calc.de
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\fxCalc folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. fx-Calc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.77 MB (1854976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of fxCalc version 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2640549
bytes) on disk.
- fx-Calc.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of fxCalc version 184.108.40.206.
fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Hans Jِrg schmidt. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fxCalc version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. When you select fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding fxCalc version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fxCalc version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fxCalc version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling fxCalc version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 by Hans Jِrg schmidt from your computer, nor are we saying that fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 by Hans Jِrg schmidt is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 18:02:47.410