freundin - Amazonia
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall freundin - Amazonia for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall freundin - Amazonia from your systemcerasus.media GmbH
. Further information on cerasus.media GmbH can be found here
. More details about freundin - Amazonia can be seen at http://www.freundin.de
. Usually the freundin - Amazonia application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling freundin - Amazonia is C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Amazonia.exe is the freundin - Amazonia's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.10 MB (2203648 bytes) on disk.
freundin - Amazonia is comprised of the following executables which take 2.76 MB (2889797
bytes) on disk:
- Amazonia.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.07 KB)
freundin - Amazonia is a program marketed by cerasus.media GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove freundin - Amazonia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase freundin - Amazonia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate freundin - Amazonia or simply activate the Search field and type in "freundin - Amazonia". The freundin - Amazonia program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click freundin - Amazonia in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about freundin - Amazonia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for freundin - Amazonia:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freundin.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove freundin - Amazonia.
8. After uninstalling freundin - Amazonia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of freundin - Amazonia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing freundin - Amazonia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove freundin - Amazonia by cerasus.media GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that freundin - Amazonia by cerasus.media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove freundin - Amazonia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-06 21:49:36.917