This page contains complete information on how to remove forteManager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall forteManager from your PCPortrait Displays, Inc.
. You can read more on Portrait Displays, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.portrait.com
if you want to read more on forteManager on Portrait Displays, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for forteManager is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called dthtml.exe and it has a size of 258.50 KB (264704 bytes).
forteManager contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3216336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ampinst.exe (52.00 KB)
- CleanReg.exe (168.00 KB)
- dthtml.exe (258.50 KB)
- dtsnmpsrv.exe (232.00 KB)
- DTSRVC.exe (60.00 KB)
- dtsslsrv.exe (112.00 KB)
- installm1.exe (88.00 KB)
- ResetPermission.exe (36.00 KB)
- SETUP.exe (413.74 KB)
- floater.exe (737.74 KB)
- pMouse.exe (69.74 KB)
- wpbegone.exe (141.74 KB)
- WPCTRL.exe (681.74 KB)
- WPFLIP.exe (89.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.52.000
of forteManager. Click on the links below for other forteManager versions:
forteManager is a program released by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete forteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find forteManager or simply click the Search field and type in "forteManager". The forteManager app will be found very quickly. When you click forteManager in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about forteManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for forteManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove forteManager.
8. After removing forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong forteManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing forteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove forteManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:59:35.547