This web page is about foobar2000 v1.3.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. More info about Peter Pawlowski can be found here
. More information about foobar2000 v1.3.6 can be found at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. foobar2000 v1.3.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. foobar2000 v1.3.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called foobar2000.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1853392 bytes).
foobar2000 v1.3.6 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2110584
bytes) on disk:
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (166.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.6
of foobar2000 v1.3.6.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6.Folders found on disk after you uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove foobar2000 v1.3.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\avcodec-fb2k-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\avutil-fb2k-54.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\components\foo_albumlist.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\components\foo_cdda.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe.FriendlyAppName
foobar2000 v1.3.6 is a program by Peter Pawlowski. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove foobar2000 v1.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find foobar2000 v1.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.3.6". If it exists on your system the foobar2000 v1.3.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select foobar2000 v1.3.6 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v1.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove foobar2000 v1.3.6.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v1.3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.3.6 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:09:15.243