This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. You can read more on Peter Pawlowski or check for application updates here
. More details about foobar2000 v1.3.1 can be seen at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove foobar2000 v1.3.1. foobar2000 v1.3.1's main file takes around 1.77 MB (1856952 bytes) and is called foobar2000.exe.
The executables below are part of foobar2000 v1.3.1. They occupy an average of 2.02 MB (2114064
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (166.30 KB)
This page is about foobar2000 v1.3.1 version 1.3.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1.The files below were left behind on your disk by foobar2000 v1.3.1 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\theme\public\image\foobar2000.png
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe
foobar2000 v1.3.1 is a program marketed by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase foobar2000 v1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find foobar2000 v1.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.3.1". The foobar2000 v1.3.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click foobar2000 v1.3.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v1.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v1.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.3.1 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:26:48.680