You can find below details on how to remove foobar2000 v1.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. Open here
where you can get more info on Peter Pawlowski. Please follow http://www.foobar2000.org/
if you want to read more on foobar2000 v1.3 on Peter Pawlowski's page. foobar2000 v1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.77 MB (1856976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in foobar2000 v1.3. They occupy 7.65 MB (8022096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (166.34 KB)
- flac.exe (516.00 KB)
- lame.exe (994.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- opusenc.exe (470.50 KB)
- wavpack.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of foobar2000 v1.3.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove foobar2000 v1.3 from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by foobar2000 v1.3 when you uninstall it:
foobar2000 v1.3 is a program released by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove foobar2000 v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove foobar2000 v1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate foobar2000 v1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the foobar2000 v1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select foobar2000 v1.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding foobar2000 v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foobar2000 v1.3.
8. After removing foobar2000 v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.3 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:02:12.263