foobar2000 v1.2.9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.9 from your PCPeter Pawlowski
. More information about Peter Pawlowski can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.foobar2000.org/
if you want to read more on foobar2000 v1.2.9 on Peter Pawlowski's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.9. foobar2000.exe is the foobar2000 v1.2.9's main executable file and it takes about 1.72 MB (1799120 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v1.2.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2040817
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.25 KB)
This page is about foobar2000 v1.2.9 version 1.2.9
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove foobar2000 v1.2.9.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000\avcodec-fb2k-54.dll
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000\avutil-fb2k-52.dll
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000\components\foo_albumlist.dll
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000\components\foo_cdda.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
foobar2000 v1.2.9 is an application offered by Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase foobar2000 v1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove foobar2000 v1.2.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate foobar2000 v1.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.2.9". If it is installed on your PC the foobar2000 v1.2.9 application will be found very quickly. After you select foobar2000 v1.2.9 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about foobar2000 v1.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v1.2.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.9.
8. After removing foobar2000 v1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v1.2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.9 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.2.9 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:50:25.623