This web page contains detailed information on how to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.17 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. Check out here
for more details on Peter Pawlowski. More info about the software foobar2000 v1.1.17 can be seen at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for foobar2000 v1.1.17 is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v1.1.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2006191
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.17 KB)
This page is about foobar2000 v1.1.17 version 1.1.17
foobar2000 v1.1.17 is an application released by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase foobar2000 v1.1.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete foobar2000 v1.1.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find foobar2000 v1.1.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.17". The foobar2000 v1.1.17 program will be found automatically. When you click foobar2000 v1.1.17 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v1.1.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.17:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.17.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.17 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:01:53.093